Saturday, August 30, 2008

The new man in my life....

Ok, so he is not a "man".  He is so ugly that he is CUTE.  I fell in love with him right away.  He is about 5 years old.   Meet my new friend Neo.....

My Friend Neo!

So, I am sure you are wondering how in the world Neo and I became friends.  It all started on Thursday of this week when the family went up north for Labor Day Weekend.

While we were camping (In a trailer, with a king size bed.  Not a tent!), I decided to leave my city mentality behind and take Holly out to see the great outdoors. I was definitely outside my comfort zone!!  

At the end of the park, there was a large cow farm.  I was trying to explain to Holly the difference between a Cow and a Horse, not that I can really tell the difference.  When "Farmer Scott" came down the road in his tractor, he invited us up to visit his Alpaca farm.  Needless to say, I had no idea what an Alpaca was.  So off we went on a new adventure...


Although Neo was my favorite of the 4 Alpaca, I could not help but think that Hero was the animal version of Whitney Houston (No offence to Whitney, Hero is pretty cute.)

Hero, The Alpaca version of Whitney Houston!

0 comments: