Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Better late than never!!

Thanks to my dear friend Janalee, I have finally decided to start a blog for my family and friends. Life is moving by so quickly and unfortunately too much time passes between visits with those we love. I have always hated the sad feeling you get when you miss someone you love. I wish everyone was closer, and that airline tickets weren't costing an "arm and a leg"!!

Life here in the Midwest couldn't be sweeter. Bob and I will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary this fall and in 2 weeks our sweet Holly will be turning 1 ( here come the tears!!). I can't even believe how fast this year has gone by. Every milestone has been awesome and it has been the most amazing year of our lives. It is truly breath taking when I think about how much I love Holly. I knew I was going to love her and love being a mom, I just had no idea that it was going to feel this way. My heart is spilling over in love with her. I love to watch Bob interact with her, her face just lights up! I see him holding her and I thank God for the blessings he has given me.

Bob and I are both still working for Medtronic. I am finally back to the Neurological division where I belong! It is amazing how much better my outlook on life is now that I am back doing what I love. I was received back into my old accounts with open arms and I haven't stop smiling!! I have few regrets in life, but the past few years were ones I'd like to forget. I will greatly miss some of the friends I made during that time. But it sure is great to be back 'home'!!

1 comments:

J Keith said...

Michelle,

I am soo.. excited that you have started a blog !! I can't wait to see and read about all of the beautiful moments your are sharing with Bob and Holly. She is such a beautiful little girl and very lucky to have you as her mommy !! Love ya and miss ya tons !!