Friday, September 19, 2008

Holly's First Business Trip

I thought I would never survive my first business trip after having Holly. However, after just three days, Bob (My Hero!) boarded a plane with Holly and all her associated gear and came to visit me in Minneapolis.

The trip was bitter sweet. As most of you know, Medtronic is moving Bob's job to Minneapolis. We had to do our homework and see if this was a place we could call home. We both have been traveling to Minneapolis for close to 10 years. However, the thought of moving there put a whole new perspective on things. The though of leaving our family and friends behind and then seeing the true cost of living in the Twin Cities made the decision quite clear. So, I'm happy to announce that the name of this blog will remain "Michigan Mommy", not "Minnesota Mommy". We still made the best of it and traveled all over the Minneapolis area.

After spending the day with the relocation agent, Holly really needed a trip to the "spa". Lucky for her, the hotel room had a luxurious spa style tub. She is so pampered!


Spa baby


Holly is happy playing in the Hotel

After a fun filled weekend it was so hard to see them go, knowing that I would not see them again for 3 days. However, training kept me busy and the time flew by. I'm so happy to be heading back to Michigan later this afternoon. It will feel so good to be HOME!

1 comments:

Jill said...

YEA!!!!! I am SOOOOOOO unbelievable happy that you will remain Michigan Mommy! You have no idea!